Welcome to the South Brighton Holiday Park
Welcome to South Brighton Holiday Park. Our family owned and operated holiday park is the closest seaside park to Christchurch providing the ideal base for you to explore the city and the surrounding area.
The bus stop is a two minute walk from South Brighton Holiday Park and the 60 Southshore bus goes into the city every 30 minutes. The nearest supermarket, pharmacy and restaurants are located in New Brighton, a five minute drive from the campsite. The Christchurch Gondola, Sumner, the Port Hills and Bottle Lake Forest are all within a 15 minute drive.
The estuary cycleway and pedestrian walkway is accessed from the camp, and South Brighton beach is a 10 minute walk from the site. Watch the sunrise from the beach and witness amazing sunsets on the estuary edge.
We are committed to maintaining a park-like setting within the campsite, with a focus on maintaining and improving the facilities that we provide our guests.
We offer private cabins and powered and non powered sites.
Our guests have use of the following facilities:
- Mens and womens showers, toilets and wash hand basins- there is no additional cost for showers and no timers.
- Communal Kitchen and Dining room- fridges,electric hobs, oven, zip for instant hot water and dishwashing sinks (with detergent provided). There is limited cooking utensils and equipment, and guests may prefer to bring their own. The dining room has tables, chairs and high chairs.
- Communal Laundry- two washing machines and two dryers. Washing machines are $4 for the 30 minute cycle and Dryers are $4 for 60 minutes. We have clothes lines available for guest use. Washing powder is available for purchase from reception.
- Playgrounds and the pool- the pool is heated and available between October and April.
- Dump station and potable water.
- Free wifi is provided for all guests.
- BBQ and picnic tables.
- Guest car wash- perfect for washing your rental vehicle before returning to the depot.
- Reception shop- drinks, icecreams, basic supplies and tourism information.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining the oasis feel of the park, ensuring it never becomes a green car park.
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness.
- Providing new facilities for our customers enhancing their stay.
- Encouraging recycling to reduce waste.